Personal data processing policy
1. General provisions
This personal data processing policy is drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Federal law of 27.07.2006. №152-FZ "On personal data" and defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data Sergey Kovalchuk (hereinafter – the Operator).
- the Operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of the rights and freedoms of man and citizen in the processing of his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- This operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter – Policy) applies to all information that the Operator may obtain about visitors to the website http://sergeykovalchuk.ru.
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer technology;
- Blocking of personal data – temporary cessation of processing of personal data (except if processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website – a set of graphics and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at the network address http://sergeykovalchuk.ru;
- information system of personal data — a set of personal data contained in databases, and ensuring their processing of information technologies and technical means;
- Depersonalization of personal data — actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine without using additional information the ownership of personal data to a particular User or other subject of personal data;
- Processing of personal data – any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator – state body, municipal body, legal or natural person, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a particular or defined User of the website http://sergeykovalchuk.ru;
- User – any visitor to the website http://sergeykovalchuk.ru;
- Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
- Distribution of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite number of persons (transfer of personal data) or to familiarize with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including disclosure of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- cross-Border transfer of personal data – transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, to a foreign physical or foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data – any actions as a result of which personal data are destroyed irrevocably with the inability to further restore the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) as a result of which material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
3. The operator can process the following personal data of the User
- Surname, name, patronymic;
- telephone Number;
- email Address;
- Also on the website, the collection and processing of anonymous data about visitors (including "cookies") through the services of Internet statistics (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others).
- the above-Mentioned data are further United by the General concept of Personal data in the text of the Policy.
4. Purposes of processing personal data
- Purpose of processing personal data of the User — conclusion, execution and termination of civil law contracts; providing access to the User to the services, information and/or materials contained on the website https://mysite.ru; clarification of order details.
- The Operator also has the right to notify the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always unsubscribe from receiving informational messages by sending the Operator a letter to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Rejection notifications about new products and services and special offers".
- Depersonalized user data collected through Internet statistics services are used to collect information about users ' actions on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal grounds for processing personal data
- the Operator processes the user's personal data only if they are filled in and/or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website http://sergeykovalchuk.ru ahhh! By filling in the appropriate forms and/or sending your personal data to the Operator, the User agrees to this Policy.
6. The procedure for the collection, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processing
the Security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- the Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons
- Personal data of the User never, under no circumstances will not be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of current legislation.
- In case of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator's e-mail address email@example.com marked "Updating of personal data".
- the Period of processing of personal data is unlimited. The user may at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail to the operator's e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data".
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
- prior to the start of the cross-border transfer of personal data, the Operator is obliged to ensure that the foreign state to which the transfer of personal data is supposed to be carried out provides reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
- cross-Border transfer of personal data in the territory of foreign countries that do not meet the above requirements, can be carried out only in case of written consent of the personal data subject to cross-border transfer of his / her personal data and/or execution of the contract to which the personal data subject is a party.
8. Final provisions
- the User can get any clarifications on issues of interest relating to the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail email@example.com.
- This document will reflect any changes to the personal data processing policy of the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
- the Current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at http://sergeykovalchuk.ru/policy.